Welcome back to another review post.
Flormar has recently launched its new ‘FREE SPIRIT’ collection for spring. It has launched a couple of products; but only two caught my attention and I bought them without any second thoughts (thing which I rarely do actually).
So, I purchased the :
- FLORMAR AQUA MAKEUP PRIMER and
- FLORMAR FLAWLESS TONE UP CREAM
And I was very very impressed with them on the very first try itself. Obviously! After a few trials, I decided to write a blog post about them.
Product Number UNO:
Aqua makeup primer
- It has a light green gel texture primer which melts on the skin and creates a velvety finish after you applied it.
- It has a slight peppermint aroma. As you applied it, you can instantly feel a fresh awakening feeling to it.
- Reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines.
- Your skin feels more hydrated, and helps your foundation to stick to your skin well.
- Keeps your skin oil-free for a long time.
Product Number DUO:
Flawless tone-up cream
- It has a white creamy texture and is very lightweight on the skin
- Has a very light scent to it.
- Moisturize the skin perfectly and does not have an oily finish.
- It evens the skin tone and gives a natural glow. Ideal for a ‘no make-up’ look.
- Helps your skin to look more dynamic.
That’s pretty much it guys!
To be honest, I really like both products and they are now my go-to products in my everyday makeu-up routines. They makes your skin looks radiant and shows that you actually made an effort for makeup.
They are cheap and can be easily available at YVES ROCHER Mauritius. They are only 199 MUR each.
If you are someone who does not like to cake up your face with makeup daily, or you’re in a rush with makeup, then you SHOULD DEFINITELY GET THOSE! TRUST ME!
That being said, I hope you like this little review.
Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts about the products(if you’ve tried them). You can comment down below or DM me on my IG account – iits_nadra.
Till next time…